Thursday, August 7, 2008

random thoughts





So....there are so many things I wanted to share with you today....I'm going to try and get a few in before the storm knocks out our power!

First, if any of you ever check in on our friends, the Bevs, you'll be happy to know that their baby boy is here and a whopper- 9 pounds and adorable.

Secondly, the newest way in which my sweet three year old responds to me is this:
Mommy: Hey Clay. One more show and it's rest time.
Clay: Roger, dodger Mom.
Now, that's not as mannerly as "yes ma'am" but I almost giggle everytime! Can anyone love their boy as much as me? Thank you, God, for my children and the joy they bring to my life!!

Lastly, (for today anyway), this certain someone who I love dearly is about to drive me crazy about some pool and lake photos. So here you go, friend. Finally, posted here on our blog are some pictures to prove what a good time we always have when our families are together. Thank you, God, for the friends in our lives. We praise you for those people and the precious relationships we have!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley...love the blog & reading up on everyone. I'd like to see it all in person one of these days. What is your email?

Mindy

Scott, Michelle and Edie said...

Ashely,
Just wanted to tell you that we had a great time Thursday and we can not wait to get together again! It is so great talking to you and laughing out loud. I do not do that enough. Which only means we need to hang out more often!!

David, Tiff, Sadie, & Everett said...

rodger dodger ashley, lol- i love it! i am dying to see the pics!