Friday, March 27, 2009

revelation

So, Busyboy comes running to me this morning with great excitement.
"Mom. God healed me. He healed my scratch and the band-aid just came off!"
It reminded me of the stone that had been rolled away from the tomb when he said it. He was shocked.
And there was no way I would tell him that I pulled the bandage off his face while he was sleeping. Instead I responded "You are right. God heals. Isn't that great?!?!"
Man, I love my children :) Every day is amazing when you have little ones at your feet.

3 comments:

Leslie Harwell said...

Yes, they are amazing!! Mine amuse me everyday with something new. Sweet Clay, I miss you. :)

Scott, Michelle and Edie said...

How precious. Clay is so sweet. You are an amazing mom - You inspire me each time I read your post.

Mommy Harris said...

AMEN!!!