Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kids say the funniest things.....

After reading "Munchkin-isms" on another blog, I thought about those cute things our little man says and decided I should share.
One of the most recent was this: As he first opened his eyes one morning, Clayman said to his daddy, "We were playing golf at Brayden's golf course and Tiger Woods was there hitting balls milos away." This was of course with great excitement! Brayden's golf course is Ballantrae....because we pass the course going to the park with Brayden....also known as "Brayden's park". And as far as hitting a golf ball milos away....Well, he means miles. Maybe he's confused because mommy loves Milo's burgers and sweet tea :) What a fun dream though, wouldn't you say? A day of golf with Daddy and Tiger Woods- Clayman's favorite two golfers.

Another one of my favorites is "pilos"......or piles. Pilos of leaves, or laundry... And Pluto on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is "PluDog" to my sweet boy :)

Today he was screaming in the car because he wanted to ride with his MeMe. And I am talking about SCREAMING!! Just as I was thinking about pulling my hair out, he stops and says to Princess Ags, "I know you love me girl." As if no one else loves him because they wouldn't allow him to go home with MeMe!! What mean parents we are!!

And then, tonight, he was swinging at a friend's house and to no one in particular he says, "In and out, in and out, that's what my mommy told me." That's right baby! Move those feet in and out and in and out and you'll be swinging all by yourself :)

Even when the day seems like the toughest one yet as a mom, my Clayman says something to make me smile:)

4 comments:

Leslie Harwell said...

The "I know you love me" comment to Addison - reminds me of when I use to get in trouble and then run to siblings for comfort.

I'm a Mom!..? said...

I wish I could just sit and write down every single thing they say, it's constant at this age. I'm impressed he remembered that dream, awesome!!

Sarah Grace said...

Keep sharing their Munchkinisms! I love to hear the funny things kids say. I can't wait to see what little Mac will come up with!

Anonymous said...

Kids are just amazing! Just this past week we were on the way to the beach and Paxton had been crying since we left Chelsea and were were entering Pensacola city limits. (LONG TRIP!) Parker was trying hard to focus on his movie but was having a hard time hearing. I guess he had about had all he could take and he said mama hand me that and when I looked back to see what it was it was a toy cowboy gun. So I handed it to him and he turned and pointed it toward Pac Man and was going pow, pow! I thought Michael and I were going to pass out. (We had all about heard all the crying we could handle!) I guess that's all it took to get Paxton's attention because all he did the rest of the way was laugh at Parker!