Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another blog to enjoy

Speechless? Or should I say amazed?
I would love for you to take the time to read a blog that I was just introduced to today. Before you do though, let me set a stage for you. Clay is playing with his cousin today at my mom's house. David has gone to run a few errands. I am here because Addison was sleeping and I decided to let her rather than wake her up to go with Daddy. So, David tells me to just rest while he's gone. "I'll help you with those clothes later" he said as he left.
I thought about doing the laundry, making beds, and all the like. But instead, I decided to check my email. A message with a link carried me to http://www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ and I have been drawn into the words in an amazing way! I am so glad that I chose not to fold clothes or even go with him for the morning. I needed to hear these words. I needed to share in the pain. I needed some quiet time with God, even if it was quiet time with HIM and a sister in Christ that I don't even know.
The blog is from a mommy, like myself. Except this is a mommy with absolutey incredible faith. And she is a mommy who has suffered great loss. Her words touched my heart and brought me to reality....that's one reason I used names here....instead of the "blog names" I usually use with my family. Our life stories are real and we are real people. And her stories are real....her faith in Our Lord is real and it's amazing.
I cried so much when I was reading her blog that I had to gain my composure so I could even see the screen to post this blog. My t-shirt neck is all stretched out and wet from wiping my face on it. I couldn't slow down to get a tissue! I don't pray that you will shed tears over this blog, but my prayer is that you will see the wonderful works of the Lord in fellow believers like this lady. And my prayer is that you and I both will embrace each moment that God gives us and learn to enjoy it as if it is our last. Praise God for the mighty and many ways in which HE works!!
I have to stop typing now so I can go hold my precious baby girl~

No comments: