Thursday, October 16, 2008

Daddy Crocker

That's right....there's no Betty Crocker at our house but there's sure a Daddy Crocker! (He can't have all the credit though. Clay's aunt made the dough and the icing......he only rolled it out and made the shapes.)
Busy Daddy and Busy Boy had such a good time in the kitchen tonight making sugar cookies. The bad part is that Busy Momma rolled out the dough and it stuck to the kitchen table and was too thin. Busy Daddy came to the rescue and just look at the finished product:

Thanks, sweet Aunt for sharing your sugar cookie stuff with us!

3 comments:

David, Tiff, Sadie, & Everett said...

Ash, that's a great idea about writing everything down. Especially, how I'm feeling about her turning TWO. I know it's not old by any means, but I just can't believe we've made it! I'm so proud of her & the person she's made out of me.
*tears falling & mascarra running*

Team Screws said...

That is so sweet! Jason has to come to my rescue in the kitchen a good bit. Especially when it comes to measurements!

Mommy Harris said...

Spencer IS the cook in our house, he make every dinner! Can you believe that? :-)Good job Clay!