Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag....I'm it! (again!!)

This time it's a photo tag. The rules are to go to your photo files and post the 6th photo in the 6th file. So, here ya go:

This silly (or scary) face of Busyboy's was really the 6th in the 5th folder because folder 6 only had two photos....

And try number two resulted in this pose from Busybaby. It was the 6th photo in the 6th folder from the bottom....just in case you care.
Tag! Now you are it, ...crazy, wonderful...
Bevs
Harwells
Screws
paperwork and pacis
Primm and Proper
Shunnarahs
Okay. So that's seven. So what. It didn't all work out how it was intended anyway!
~enjoy :)

4 comments:

David, Tiff, Sadie, & Everett said...

sooo beautiful!

Team Screws said...

Those are the most beautiful kids Ash! Love you!

Team Screws said...

One more thing, I was sitting here listening to your song Inside Out and suddenly realized that I knew that song. The music people at church sing it all of the time BUT it sounds NOTHING like that! I know the Lord says make a joyful noise but it would be nice if it was in tune. Needless to say we are trying to reform the music folks or atleast get them some lessons..... :) I never realized what a beautiful song it was until now....XOXOXO

Mommy Harris said...

Ok i noticed my blog on here. What is this? I'm a virgin blogger remember? What do i do?