Thursday, October 9, 2008

Want to go to Brooklyn?

Anyone up for a trip to Brooklyn? What about Jerusalem?
I watched the following two videos tonight on youtube and I'm ready for a journey.... You see, the Bible study I am doing right now is Psalms of Ascent by Beth Moore. I was so confused at first and thought that surely this was a study only for scholars (or at least those who are more Bible smart than me!). The more I study and the more I learn, the more hungry I am for the Word. It's such an amazing thing friends!! I'M AMAZED!!



3 comments:

Mommy Harris said...

OH! Beth is FaBuLus!!! haha She's amazing. We do one of her studies every other time in my ladies bible study but I wish it were every time! Cool videos! Oh to walk where Jesus WALKED!!!!

Leslie Harwell said...

Awesome! Yes, I am Amazed every day that my Jesus loves me and that my sins have all been washed away. He is awesome!!!!! Thanks for sharing this Ashley. Love you!

Carolynn said...

Hey! Thank you SO much for having us over to your house this afternoon! I'm so excited to see the finished product!

I did the Psalms of Ascent this past Spring. It really was an amazing study. I always get SO much out of her studies. I always find I'm hungry for more of His Word when I do a Beth Moore study. She has such a way with words!