Tuesday, September 9, 2008

random photos (because I LOVE photos!!)


And you ask why I want to lose weight? Just look at me here!!
Just kidding. It's only my face on that body....in case you were wondering and if you didn't recognize me at all it's understandable but I'm the one at the top of the photo :)
I just found this on my computer and it makes me laugh. I went to New Orleans with the coaches wives at the first school where my hubs taught and this was just one of the silly things we wasted our money on. It sure makes me feel good about my figure though!!


This is one of my uncles. We won't mention any names...for obvious reasons :) I took this photo when we were entertaining ourselves in the waiting room of the hospital after a terrible vehicle accident involving my brother. So, that's the sad part. The funny part is that I sent out an email to people (who would recognize this man) and asked for donations that could help him with his "issues". He really was just being silly with some hideous eye glasses but my family sure got a kick out of the pretend email. Now to the serious part. I wish I could tell you that he's having a fun day and being silly right now, but that's not the story. My uncle is in the hospital undergoing some tests. I know he would appreciate your prayers and so would I.


Here's the last one for now. It is my grandfather. I love this photo for more than one reason. Frist of all, because it's him, but also because it shows what a hard working man he is. Always out in the garden working to feed his family....like people used to do. Notice there is no cell phone clipped to his waistband either!! Am I the only one who sometimes imagines how nice it would have been to live a long time ago...when life was more simple? I know. I know. Then I wouldn't have this blog but you know what I mean. Family, fun just staying at home, church is the exciting part of your weekend...no worries about your food (the cost and the pesticides) because it came from your backyard... ah! the good ole days.

No comments: