Saturday, September 20, 2008

The story behind the song...

I never knew the story behind this song. I rarely know the story behind any song to be quite honest. Ask my husband or brother-in-law. They will tell you that I don't even know the correct words to most songs! "Give me the Beach Boys, free my soul..." In case you are confused, it's "give me the beat...".
Anyway, this was posted on another girls blog and I decided I should share it with y'all. Whoever y'all might include. Enjoy and please know that HE can move mountains in your life and mine!!

**side note: you will want to mute the usual music of my blog or you will be hearing it and this all at once :) To do so, just scroll on the way to the bottom and hit pause. That should do it.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I loved this story Ashley!! Thanks for sharing!!

TK said...

You are such an amazing person! Thank you for sharing this. I love that song, and can relate to it so well. I have certainly felt that I have been living on faith alone over that past few months. BTW, your blog is always such a joy to read. Thanks for providing clean entertainment!

Mommy Harris said...

Oh I'v seen that before and it always inspires me! What a perfect story! :-)